MedicAirAdvanced Air Filtration
for Healthcare Facilities
When an emergency situation arises, there is no time to waste.Working closely with healthcare professionals allowed Quatro Air’s engineers to understand their strict requirements and design a highly efficient air purification system that can be deployed in less than 15 minutes and transform any room* into an emergency negative pressure isolation environment.
The MedicAir series is the result of this cooperation and it is the only mobile unit available in the medical field that will automatically adjust the airflow to maintain a predetermined pressure setting. The MedicAir air purification units were successfully tested in a Quebec healthcare facility, in various scenarios such as: emergency room, isolation room, dialysis unit, pediatric ward and regular rooms. During the deadly SARS outbreak of 2003, the MedicAir air purifiers proved their capabilities, hundreds of units being shipped to hospitals around the world in order to help contain the spreading of the virus.
The MedicAir’s highly customized microprocessor control system eliminates the need for hospital personnel to constantly monitor the pressure and manually adjust the speed settings to maintain it at a predefined level. The MedicAir unit was capable to detect minute changes in pressure (e.g. the opening the door) and to compensates immediately by increasing the speed of the fan. The unit will automatically maintain negative pressure as well as guarantee a minimum of 12 air changes per hour*.
Engineered for high efficiency and equipped with a wide array of features, the MedicAir advanced air purification system meets and exceeds the requirements of any healthcare facility.
- Automatic control of room pressure via VFD code protected, tamper proof controls.
- System inlet at breathing zone level in order to capture viruses as soon as possible
- Certified HEPA filters (99.97%) are LaserBlue gel sealed; guarantee zero filter bypass of contaminated air.
- Germicidal UV lamps
- Microprocessor control ensures minimum airflow to maintain negative room pressure.
- Visual and audible alarms when room pressure not achieved.
- Safety Filter Check; unique feature that prevents the unit from operating without filters.
- 2 decontamination ports.
- 4 heavy-duty rubber 2” wheels, 2 lockable, for increased mobility and stability.
- Whisper quiet operation; noise level below 54dbA.
- Fans located on the clean side of the unit ensuring a maintenance-free fan/motor/control section
- Fast and easy deployment
- CSA (US) approved to medical standard
Talk to one of our specialists today to determine which MedicAir unit best suits your needs.
Quatro Air Technologies, 1.877.978.2876
(* Rooms as large as 2500 cubic feet as per CDC.)